Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Love Story

My in-laws graciously bought Luke a children's Bible for Christmas. The Bible is the ultimate love story, and we're thrilled to start teaching it to Luke.

We opened up to the first page, and naturally, it started with the story of creation and Adam and Eve.


The instant I saw the illustration of Adam and Eve, though, I thought of a different love story. I knew I had seen these characters before.


It seems that Adam and Eve were modeled after Oliver and Jennifer. I won't be convinced otherwise! Don't believe me? Here, have another look:

Fortunately, the whole confess and repent message of the Bible was not confused with the movie's tagline, "Love means never having to say you're sorry."

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura!
    We just got back from traveling at Christmas and I got your card in the mail. I am still blogging and I think by commenting on here it should link to our blog.
    Anyway, Your boys are so cute and getting so big! We were just in Little Rock in October with Aaron for IP upgrade and I called your number there to see if you were still there but it was a disconnected number so we figured you had moved on. We don't know when we'll be leaving but probably sometime this year.
    Well now we'll be able to keep in touch even better through the blogs-Aaron always teases me about all my "blogger friends" like they're imaginary or something. Have a great New Year and we'll talk to you later!

    ReplyDelete