Sunday, December 6, 2009

Desperate Measures

Well, George has ignored my gracious request.

Yesterday morning, after a rough night, I woke up an hour earlier than normal to a crying baby with wet pajamas and a two-year-old standing at the baby gate in his doorway singing made-up songs about Elmo and diapers. I opened my stinging, bleary eyes and told Joe I had an extra little item for his honey-do list. "What do you need me to do?" he asked me delicately. I told him I needed him to go to the pet store so he could get one of these to install in George's crib:



Just the bottle, not the hamster. Now if I could just figure out what to put in it. Yoohoo? Ovaltine? My mother, in her infinite wisdom, suggested Brandy Alexanders. It sounded like a good idea at first, but on second thought, that's way too many calories. Suggestions, s'il vous plait?

No comments:

Post a Comment