Monday, February 8, 2010

Quiz

Which of the following do you think my two-year-old has done in the past 48 hours? Circle all that apply:

A. Dared his grandmother to touch his Lego man's bottom.

B. Passed gas at the dinner table, and then went around the table telling each person individually, "Shoooey, you stink!"

C. Wet on my mother's off white club chair, and then sassed her as she cleaned it up.

D. Wet on my mother's off white carpet, and then sassed me as I cleaned it up.

E. Penned a new song that went, "The mommy cleans the rug, the mommy cleans the rug, high ho the derry-o, the mommy cleans the rug."

F. Rubbed my bare legs, and after feeling the stubble, took a closer look and pointed out that I have sprinkles on my legs. It's winter, people. Don't judge.

Answer: It's all of them. I can't wait to see what tomorrow holds!

1 comment:

  1. Heh, I was going to get a pedicure the other day, and then I remembered I haven't shaved since Ted left...so much for that!

    ReplyDelete