Thursday, March 4, 2010

Lunch Conversation

If you were a fly on our wall, here's what you could have heard around our table at lunch:

Luke: Cookie, what's your secret?
Cookie: What's my secret? Wellllll....I eat right, exercise, and get plenty of beauty rest.
Luke: Mommy, what's your secret?
Laura: Sometimes, when George was still in my tummy, I'd be making your lunch, and I'd tell you that your chicken nuggets were poisonous, so I had to throw them away. But really, I'd eaten them right out of the pan, and then you had to have peanut butter and jelly instead.
Luke: What's George's secret?
Cookie: George sometimes keeps secrets deep inside his diapers...Luke, what's your secret?
Luke: I'm eating a sandwich.

Riveting. Simply riveting. Inquiring minds would like to know what other skeletons are hidden in his closet.

1 comment:

  1. Luke's answer is just fascinating and so scandalous. Are you sure you want to air this on the Internet for folks around the world to read...

    ReplyDelete